Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brianne posted her first blog



I decided to start my first blog with this picture because it's so artistic and as it was on our wedding day and the first official day as the start of the Van Sande family, it seemed fitting for a first blog. It looks like a picture that would start with the words..... Once upon a time... in the faraway land of Phoenix, Arizona.... there was a man named Scott and a woman named Brianne, and they decided to get married.

Ok, enough of that! I have to admit... I have been putting off writing a blog for awhile because I spend too much time on Facebook already and I don't think I need another website that I am addicted to checking all the time! Did I just give too much away and declare myself as an official cyber nerd? It's possible.... However, I was so inspired by Moriah and Kelly's totally awesome blog spots that I think it's probably about time Scotty and I had one too. So here we are... our first blog. Are ya'll so proud!? This is where we get to talk about what's going on in our lives to keep everyone in the loop, shout from the rooftops when we're excited, and vent when we're sad or angry? Sounds good to me! Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

  1. that pictures is PHENOMINAL! who was your photog?? we missed you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.7.08

    Wow, I am blown away by that picture, it is so beautiful! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere little lady, I'm so glad you started one!

    ReplyDelete