Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thank You!

Wow. I can't believe how many beautiful comments I received on that last post! My eyes filled with tears as I read what everyone wrote. I just want to thank everyone who wrote something about my mom or supported me in that last entry, it meant the world to me. Sometimes I get so caught up in my own emotions and feelings and forget how many other people out there loved and miss her deeply. It helps to know that I'm not alone in this-that other people love and miss her just as much as I do. I have done plenty of my own grieving with those closest to me and on my own, but it felt really good to not ignore my feelings on her birthday and to write something about it. I love that I could honor her if even in a small way. All of your comments really helped me to love a little deeper, make my step a little lighter, and uplift my heart and spirit. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment