Tuesday, August 30, 2011

35 Weeks Pregnant... Let the Final Countdown Begin!

(14 weeks)
Once upon a time God created a life inside of me and my belly started to grow....

(19 weeks)

and grow......

(34.5 weeks)

AND GROW!!! SHAZAAMMMM!!

Kaelyn has been doing some growing of her own and supposedly looks something like this...

weighing in around 5ish pounds and 18ish inches.
 UPDATES:
*Among recent belly expansions, I noticed some foreign, light purple lines starting to crawl up my stomach from the bottom up.... Scott thinks that they're "AWESOME BATTLE SCARS!!".... Oh, Lord......  bless my sweet husband!!
*Baby girl is very active these days... and we've been playing the "what the heck part of her body is that??" as Scott and I poke and prod her trying to figure out which limb is which.

*Little Miss K is now 35 weeks... meaning she can safely be considered full term in about 2 weeks!! 
MISC PREGNANCY THINGS:

Things I cannot get enough of: ice-cream, avacados, tomatoes, Chipotle (not necessarily all together, although for some reason that doesn't sound all that bad right now)

Things I am OVER: turning over in bed 50+ times for night, the frequent bathroom breaks, feeling like a whale that definitely SHOULD NOT be walking on land

Things I love: daydreaming of what she will look like and what it will feel like to hold her for the first time, working on the nursery, Scott talking to her, how active she is when I am singing or playing the piano, tiny baby shoes and clothes!

Let the final countdown begin!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be such a fantastic, beautiful mama! Can't wait to see photos of your beautiful girl and even meet her some day!

    ReplyDelete