Friday, May 11, 2012

Love Me Some ToeBlooms!!


Like any other mom, I do happen to think my daughter is the cutest ever.  And dressing her up in adorable little outfits is definitely one of the highlights of having a baby girl.  I just wanted to tell you about one of my favorite places to get accessories!! The accessories you are witnessing in these pictures are an innovative creation by my friend Hallie called ToeBlooms!


Aren't Kaelyn's feet the cutest?  No, of course I'm not biased!!  I also love them because Kaelyn is a pro at kicking off shoes... but not these my friend!  Annnnnnd, not that you needed another reason to get these, but we are coming into the hottest season of the year, and these lightweight, cotton ToeBlooms are the perfect way to accessorize AND stay cool! 


They fit newborns through age 1, come in a couple different styles, many colors, and they even have matching headbands!!




They also have ToeBUDS for little boys.  Adorable.


I seriously LOVE this product.  Not to mention.... Hallie is a local mom who happens to be a beautiful and amazing person, and who doesn't like to support local businesses????

Head on over to their website at www.toeblooms.com and see all the different styles, sets, and colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment