Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good morning!

We're new to this whole blog thing and I know a lot of our friends/family are new too!  Just wanted to let you know that anyone can post comments below our entries even if you don't have a blog or google account.  You just click on "comments" and then you can write anything your heart desires!  Just a clarification because someone told me that they didn't suggest a puppy name below because they didn't have a blog.  No excuses, people!!!:)

Also wanted to ask... where do you guys get your cool blog templates?  

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous19.8.08

    I had someone design my thing, but you can go to www.istockphoto.com for all the best images, and there are tutorials on different blogs on how to do it. I think blogging101 is the name of one? I don't know you can google it and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete