Friday, August 1, 2008

HELP US PICK A NAME!!





To answer your question, NO, we do not have a puppy yet.  Here's the deal... Scott is planting grass tomorrow, and it will take a couple of weeks to grow in.  THEN, we will begin our search for the perfect dog.  But right now, I have this problem.  The problem is that I am having this motherly instinct to have something to care for and I have puppies on the brain.  I can't think about anything else.  So I figure, HEY, why not write a blog about it, right?  And even better... while I have a few weeks to kill, why not figure out the perfect dog name?  So take a gander at these pics.  If you had a little girl puppy that looked like this, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HER?  You can pick one that I like or create a new one!!  Thanks for your help!!

Sadie
Miley 
Lucy
Molly
Lady
Casey

6 comments:

  1. Try to think of something unconventional...something about your life with Scott. That's what Mike and I did...we tried to think of something that reminded of us AZ for our dog's name...we came up with Sunset for our golden/yellow lab mix! It's fun and creative, plus when people ask where you got the name you'll always have a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea... But I'm not going to be like all the celebrities out there who want their children to have "unique" names. More like, their children have embarrassing, horrible names. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wesley and I think you should name your puppy "the sphinx"....we think its perfect!!

    And Sassy said she is excited to have a play date with the sphinx. She wants to teach the sphinx how to pee when she gets excited, shart on mommies couch, and eat dads socks when he is not looking. She is going to be a great influence on the sphinx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supernova and I conferred and respectfully submit:
    Sparky
    Skippy
    Scooter
    ChaCha
    Big Woof

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3.8.08

    I like miley... i dunno why.

    you can also go to google and look up names that's what i did with my two kittens and puppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay... Josh and I have thought long and hard...

    We both really like the name Sadie which you had listed. We also like the names Daisy and Zoë, which seem to go perfectly with a rambunctious little puppy.

    I really like the name Miley... but it kinda just makes me think of Miley Cyrus that Hannah Montana girl. I don't know maybe its just me because I work at an elementary school...

    Anyways, have fun deciding. Josh and I can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family, no matter what her name is.

    ReplyDelete