Friday, October 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

Can I just say that I am sooooooo excited for Christmas this year!?!?  I am excited for Christmas every year but this year is going to be different I think.  This is the first time that we will celebrate Christmas in our new house which means Christmas lights for the first time on the outside of our house and all new holiday decor!  Also, with my dad and Juli getting married possibly before Christmas or even just being engaged (haven't set a date yet) it is going to be a whole new family dynamic which I am also excited for.  New siblings, new parent, new fun!  Not to mention, Juli makes AMAZING holiday meals I'm sure (I've experienced her cooking on random Sunday afternoons and can only imagine what's in store) and Scott and I would go to drastic measures for her cinnamon rolls!  The air is cooling down, pumpkin spice is in the air, and I can almost taste Thanksgiving already.  So much to look forward to!  Not to mention our 1 year anniversary on November 10th and my 23rd birthday on the 28th!  Then of course I will be an Auntie for the first time in December as well (or maybe early January depending on when he decides to arrive!!)  Yay for fall and Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I want to be IN the picture you posted so badly. That is like a dream world Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you guys and for all the exciting things going on in your lives. You are so blessed! And how exciting for your dad! yay for weddings! This will for sure be a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete