Sunday, February 27, 2011

"What?? What?? Tell Me What!!??" - Scott Finding Out We're Pregnant

When I was one day late, I decided to take a home pregnancy test. Around 6:00 AM, Scott woke up and began his usual morning routine of going downstairs to watch the news and eat breakfast, and I leapt out of bed stumbling excitedly on my way to the bathroom to take the pregnancy test. While I was waiting for the results, I brushed my teeth and waited the longest 4 minutes of my life before I saw the double lines that meant only one thing.... POSITIVE!!! I grabbed my camera and rushed downstairs. Before I could even get a word out, grinning from ear to ear, I shoved the camera in Scott's face while he was trying to eat his muffin and captured this classic video of him finding out my eggo was preggo!! Classy, I know.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa W.27.2.11

    awww so cute! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28.2.11

    That is precious! Your news got much better reception than mine did when I told A :)

    -kirsten choate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I loved this- what a precious thing you will have to share with your baby one day! I seriously cried watching it....ha ha! Oh man!

    ReplyDelete