Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy 2 Months to Baby K!

We are so blessed to have baby K with us this Christmas.  Best Christmas gift ever!  She is a blessing and a joy, and we could not imagine life without her.

Things to remember this month:

Likes


  • Dressing her up in ridiculously cute little girly outfits
  • Nursing her and gazing into her beautiful blue eyes
  • Watching her change daily
  • Listening to her learn to make new noises and "baby talk"
  • Being greeted with big adorable grins 
  • Loving how much she is comforted by me
  • Being a mommy
  • Cuddling with my little family in bed
  • Bath time!

Dislikes


  • Feeling tired all the time
  • Middle of the night feedings (usually 2 times each night)
  • Wishing I was back into my normal clothes
  • Poopy diaper blow outs

Here are some photos of Baby K to celebrate December!







3 comments:

  1. Vanessa W.14.12.11

    oh my goodness the reindoor booty - cutest thing ever!! beautiful little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa W.14.12.11

    oooops meant reindeer* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justine15.12.11

    that was my fave pic too!

    ReplyDelete