Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gender Reveal Party and Mother's Day!

We had both sides of the family over this afternoon for a Mother's Day celebration and to reveal the sex of our little one!  I won't keep you waiting much longer...

Those that thought it was a boy (yes, Sam and Sadie thought so too):


Those that thought it was a girl:


In order to reveal the big moment, I made a margarita cake to go with the Mexican theme (we had chicken enchiladas for lunch) and dyed the inside pink or blue....


Since it is Mother's Day, all the mothers received the honor of cutting the cake (from left to right, my sis-in-love Kelly, my ma-in-law Linda, and my step-ma Juli).  You HAVE to click on the collage below to enlarge the pictures--it's SO worth it!  Their faces are priceless! :)


And a little video so you can have sound effects (don't mind my awkward giggling):

In case you didn't figure it out from the video....
BABY VAN SANDE IS A GIRL!!!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, first born girls are AMAAAZING!!! You lucky mama!!! :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh yay! Congrats! That was so my guess ;)

    ReplyDelete