Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dog Drama

 Just a quick update on Mr. Sam.  The Valley Fever test came back negative and since the blood tests were inconclusive it was either get x-rays and/or antibiotics.  We chose the antibiotic route praying that it would help and we wouldn't need to do x-rays.  Before we could even get the prescription filled, he started eating again and slowly started regaining some energy.  Now, I have to stay in the kitchen and keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't eat Sadie's food too when I'm not looking.  Now that's my boy!  We are so relieved that he's okay and that we don't have to spend a million dollars figuring out what's wrong with him.  Now if we could just find a remedy for his awful dog farts.  They're HORRIBLE!

I couldn't find any recent pics of Sam for this post but I did find these!

Cute pic of Sam from Valentine's Day of last year.


Funny accidental pic of the dogs a few months ago when we were trying to take a Christmas photo.  Love Scott's face in this one.  He told me not to post this so we'll see if he notices and makes me take it down later haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment