Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's day.  I always have.  I know people make fun of it, get all bitter if they're not in love, and/or say it's just a Hallmark holiday or whatever, but I never saw a problem with celebrating love whether it was a romantic kind of love or not.  

Sometimes I try too hard not to be cheesy and make people throw up in their mouths.  But today I'm feeling the love in the air, this is my blog, and I completely and utterly adore my husband.  So if you don't like corny, you should probably "X" out of this right now.  You've been warned.

50 Reasons Why my Husband is an AMAZING Valentine
 (in no particular order)

1) Loving, sincere heart
2) Gorgeous blue eyes
3) Cute smile
4) Man of integrity
5) Makes me laugh
6) Honest and trustworthy
7) Very intelligent
8) Easygoing 
9) Laidback
10) Fun to be around
11) Perfect hugging height
12) Makes me feel safe
13) Makes me feel adored
14) Loves me unconditionally
15) Spiritual leader
16) Knowledgeable about the Bible
17) Strong relationship with God
18) Values family
19) Has great guy friends who I like too
20) Same priorities/values as me
21) Genuine
22) Witty
23) Loves dogs
24) Spoils me
25) Cooks
26) Cleans
27) We make a great team
28) Likes to buy me flowers
29) Romantic and sensitive
30) Amazing listener
31) Good at comforting me
32) Loves movies
33) Gives the best massages!
34) Dedicated to anything he puts his heart into
35) Hard worker
36) Similar mindsets
37) Cute when rapping to his ghetto music
38) Encouraging
39) Good friend to those around him
40) Has a servant's heart
41) Makes me want to be a better person
42) Best friend
43) Still opens my car door
44) Smells amazing
45) Is always warm and cuddly
46) Good at spending quality time
47) Love the way he writes, good at poetry
48) Is a walking human dictionary
49) Good at thinking of creative, fun dates
50) The love of my life for eternity

I think we hear enough negativity in the media about marriage/dedicated and loving relationships.  There are tons of happy, loving couples out there!  So YOUR TURN.  Why is your husband/fiance/boyfriend an amazing Valentine??:)  Bring on the cheese and feel free to brag a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment